[Coco] CoBBS

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:27:53 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Rod Barnhart <rod.barnhart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Bill Barnes <da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Also I remember that there was some patches to let CoBBS work on a CoCo 3,
>
> This nugget of knowledge might have come in handy before now ;) Anyone
> happen to have these patches lying around?

Nevermind... I found the November '88 Rainbow-On-Disk among some old
floppies that I acquired some time ago. According to the description
of this issue at http://www.the-e-mall.net/items/item94.htm, it looks
like this is what I need. The actual article might be useful, but I'm
guessing I should be able to figure it out from the files on the disk.

Rod