[Coco] Resurrecting a CoCo (26-3001) with a 26-3029 FDC.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Mon Aug 25 12:45:52 EDT 2008

So it looks like I have had 3 or 4 responses explaining I need to
acquire an Extended Color Basic ROM for my CoCo, in order for me to be
able to use the FDC.

Don't suppose any one has a spare one I could purchase?  Else I
suspect I should be looking into eBay or Cloud-9 for a CoCo 2 or 3,
which in some ways may be my better bet anyway for running NitrOS-9.
But there is still that part of me that wants to take this machine
from 16K to 64K with Extended Color Basic.