[Coco] Resurrecting a CoCo (26-3001) with a 26-3029 FDC.

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Aug 25 02:47:23 EDT 2008

Your problem is that Disk Basic requires Extended Basic and will not boot up
without it.  Perhaps someone here could burn you an EPROM of the Extended Basic
chip, though the compatible 68766 EPROM is hard to come by nowadays.  Or perhaps
someone has a dead or surplus CoCo that the Ext. Basic chip could be scavenged
from.

Art