[Coco] Any CoCo-Nutz on Linkedin.com?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Aug 22 10:57:44 EDT 2008

Hi Fedor,

Thanks for catching that.  Yes, the correct link is:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=54090

By they way, I would like to invite any CoCoNutz on Linkedin.com to
join my network.

My profile is here:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/miba51  (I think I got
this one right :)

I don't know why it is, but every time I get laid off, my brain goes
to mush for a few weeks.

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/