[Coco] Preferred editor(s) under Nitros9

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 22 08:51:41 EDT 2008

Tony Cappellini wrote:
> Since I will be making a new bootable Vhd with current version of
> Nitros, what editors do people use under Nitros?
>
> Thanks

Does that mean you are now OK with using a .vhd drive with Vcc as asked
about in a RAM disk thread?

If this is for an emulator system, don't restrict yourself to OS-9
programs. You can easily create source code with PC programs and copy
the results to a .dsk or .vhd image for assembly. An example of such is
Roger Taylor's RainbowIDE.
For Coco hardware, I use SCRED although it has some quirks.