[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: OT: Crazy Microsoft office ultimate academic deal

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:29:56 EDT 2008

http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts/theultimatesteal-us/terms.aspx

Program Description:
All eligible university students are entitled to make a purchase from the
promotion site as described further below.

Promotion Duration:
This offer commences at 12:00PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time on July 1,
2008 and all purchases must be made via the Promotion web site by 11:59PM
Pacific Standard Time on December 31, 2010 at which time the offer ends.