[Coco] Super Color Writer II

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Wed Aug 20 12:03:17 EDT 2008

On Aug 19, 2008, at 4:46 PM, John T Chasteen wrote:

> Dean
> What is the location of your Archive?
> John

Well the home of the CoCo/OS-9 Documentation archive is at
www.os9projects.com. At the moment it basically shows what has been
archived, but the files will eventually be downloadable. The space
for the archive has been donated, but the host hasn't had a chance to
put up the files yet (work that pays his bills comes first.)

Most of the files (but not all) of the files are up on
ftp.maltedmedia.com. If you see something you need, use the e-mail
link on the site to contact me, and I'll see about getting it to you.

Dean