[Coco] Super Color Writer II

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 05:55:18 EDT 2008

The earliest versions of the VIP library had problems with the CoCo 3. I
remember there was a way to have a user run through the object code and
change a pair of bytes so the 'memory-sense' functionality all programs had
could work with the CoCo 3... I may be wrong here, too many years gone by.

The one thing I am sure though is that VIP did rework its Library programs
(Writer, Spreadsheet, Database, etc) and sold a version compatible with the
CoCo 3 right before they came out with the enhanced software that took
advantage of the 3's hardware hi-res text screens and exta memory.

Try the VIP software you have in the 3, if it works with no noticeable
problems then it has to be one of the later issues

-=[ Rogelio ]=-