[Coco] Hundreds of old CoCo Disks - Followup

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Mon Aug 18 23:03:22 EDT 2008

Neil Morrison wrote:
> " (Sadly, I didn't preserve lists of the CoCo RS-DOS files.  If anyone
> has such a list,
> please let me know.)  I have already posted the file lists on the CoCo
> wiki at coco25.com."
>
> I not only have the lists, I have (almost) all of the files as well.

Ooh!  Care to share?

When I get some time I'll put up my incomplete RTSI links on the Wiki
site.  If we could get your DECB lists up there as well we could start
figuring out which ones are already out there, and then just fill in
files from your collection.  Of course, since it's a Wiki, other people
can help, and it can all be done entirely as people feel like it.

JCE