[Coco] RiBBS

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:48:56 EDT 2008

Ron Bihler wrote:

> Is there a MM/1 Emulator since I will never  see one of them.

Even though I *do* own an MM/1, I'd still love to see an emulator. Sadly I
haven't heard of one yet. Perhaps the user base was (is) too small for it to
become a reality?

KRiBBS must have been shareware. I have a copy here (no source AFAIK). I
don't remember where I got it, although it could have been John Donaldson.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.