[Coco] Share file links on list or not?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 11:16:50 EDT 2008

Just want to get some feedback here. I have my coco file archives online and ready for download. I have split the archives into 2 Sets Software and Magazines, Documents 1GB in Software and 6.5 GB in Documents, so now I need to know if I should share the links on the list or if it will cause problems. This is all stuff I have collected online and converted from disks the last 10+ years. I respect the group enough to ask 1st and I hope the replies I get will remain civil.

Thank you,
Derek