[Coco] Whoa!

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 01:42:21 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/17/2008 3:45:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

Guys and  gals,

I think Dennis is right in asking that certain threads be  stopped.  I
just did a little catching up with this list, and I have  to say I am
saddened by what I read.  There is a "spate" of  unsubscribes from the
list, Mary seems to be  missing

well Mary is about to make a comeback and whip you boys back into shape...  i
guess yall have been misbehaving while i have been gone traveling with my
son.... tisk tisk tisk what is a gal to do!
I love you all a whole bunch and we shall be at one with the coco once
again. ( now that my son is back in school whoot whoot!)

check the forums and keep submissions coming so we can all have a great  read
this fall!!

Mary Kramer

Read reviews on AOL Autos.