[Coco] RiBBS

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 18:16:45 EDT 2008

That sounds like a fun idea, with Site Player anyone could log onto the BBS
software.  The other option is a Network to Serial connection and one could
loggin via Telnet.

Might be a fun winter project if I can find the RiBBS source someplace.

Still doesn't help to put the old modems to use (Grin).  I have some some
old tablet PC that sure could be used for VCC.

Ron