[Coco] Close subject, please

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 12:04:08 EDT 2008

Ah.I was hoping somebody with some sense would show up here..

BTW, who has the rights to "The Color Computer Magazine"?  Is it you or Jake or some corporate entity?  My ex tossed my collection so I can't look at the contents page.

When's your next show down here in the NYC metro area?  La Esposa loved the concert we attended.  (I'm still planning to move up to New Hampshire, she's still waffling).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

These histrionics were probably unnecessary, since there was no reason to think anybody would be watching us with more than casual interest until I made my first move to follow Buchanon's trail, in London.  Still, somebody might check back this far later, and I always feel that if you're going to play a part, you might as well play it all the way, at least in public -- and it's hard to tell what's public and what isn't, these electronic days.
Donald Hamilton, _The Devastators_, 1965

From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com>