[Coco] RiBBS

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 02:05:27 EDT 2008

Thanks for the information,
I was able to find the program files on rtsi.com.
I have also been able to get vcc up and running with os9l2 and Nitros9.
Very nice package.

Now for a few questions,
1) How do I set up a virtual HDD in VCC, I have done a floppy and that might
have to work.  However RiBBS is very large.
2) How can I transfer the files from windows to this virtual HD?

At least this is a starting point. Darn I can see the hand writting on the
wall.  How do I break this to the wife that I need another (Old tech)
computer? :)
VCC is very impressive, are there know issues?

Thanks
Ron Bihler