[Coco] Done

t.fadden at cox.net t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Aug 16 15:46:22 EDT 2008

Great point!

Also, as someone new here, 2-3 days,  Just what is the time frame of the coco on disk project?  IE, when did it start, when did Lonnie die, etc. What needs to be done to complete it?  Are scans done? is Cd image created? Issues missing? Just what is the hold up?  Need help? What's needed to get it done?

---- "Paul E. Jones" <paulej at arid.us> wrote:
James,

With all of this discussion, I might have missed the "why" here, but why
would Michael be sued if he had a legal agreement in place to do what he set
out to do?  He did say the agreement survived Lonnie's death, too.  What am
I missing?

Paul