[Coco] Done

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Aug 16 11:38:20 EDT 2008

Boisey

you are entitled to your friggin opinions and if your intentions are to chase
off the members of this group then your are doing very good job at it.

 If you want to be the genreal that dictates what the community wants and
prioritize what is to be developed then have at it. Otherwise keep your
friggin mouth shut and go off and play with rosy palm.

james