[Coco] Done

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Aug 16 10:34:34 EDT 2008

On 16 Aug 2008 at 7:49, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> Absolutely pathetic.
>
> Regards,
> Boisy G. Pitre

Do you have deep enough pockets to take on any potential lawsuit?

Even if the probablility is one in a million, could you afford a law suit in the
future years?

That is the potential that Micheal faces. Yes the possibility of a law suit is
very very slim.  If you have never been sued before, legal costs can mount
up is a hurry. A few letters, ,research into copyright law and filing a court
date can quickly add up to over $10,000.

just my opinion

james