[Coco] Done

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Aug 16 09:27:54 EDT 2008

I don't ever recall ever seeing the 'contract' between Michael and Lonnie.

Might have missed it.

Maybe it was just verbal, but with Lonnie, I REALLY doubt it.

So one can say what ever they would like to make the project not happen.

Being divorced twice, neither of my wives liked the CoCo due to the
time spent on it. They would not respond in any manner if they were
asked about a CoCo project. Maybe that is the case with Lonnie's
widow. Really doesn't matter. There were many way Michael could have
moved forward, he chose his course.

As someone stated...It is cheaper for them to do nothing.

What is really sad about this wet dreamer is it puts another bad
taste in one's mouth for community projects. Yes this is a hobby but
like all of us we need to make choices of our free time. With those
that made the choice to help, in time and or material, the project stalled.

Hopefully people retained their own efforts and another lesson learned.

Mark
Cloud-9