[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: RAINBOW scans

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 22:05:18 EDT 2008

Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 2:51 PM
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Cc: <jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] Re: RAINBOW scans

> I know for a fact they have old cocos & coco software in their
> collection. I have seen it. They might even have some old Rainbows.
> Fancy that.
> I wonder when the last time Tandy's lawyers (and Dec, HP, Cray, IBM,
> et al..) issued cease & desist orders.

>>When did a bunch of lawyers last issue cease and desist orders?
I was referring to the docs archived in the Computer History Museum,
not in general ;-)

They have recently restored a PDP1 to fully working status. I would
not be surprised if they had copies of documentation for that project,
and in general. Fortunately, I know the chief engineer who worked on
that project. I will find out.
I'm sure whomever owns the copyrights to DEC isn't loosing any sleep over it.