[Coco] Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

t.fadden at cox.net t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Aug 15 17:06:05 EDT 2008

Well the comment may have been a little "Mean Spirated", But I couldn't argue with it, and I did get a good chukle from the post!  You would think that by the time you get over your 50's a person would get a little less serious, and thicker skinned!  I know I have.  Jeeesh

Grumpy Old Fart
Tim Fadden

---- Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 13:27 -0700, Neil Morrison wrote:
> That was uncalled for.
>
> Neil

No, but your platitude certainly is.  It's very easy to be of
outstanding morality when all you're doing is acting the referee on the
sidelines.  And PLEASE, Neil, show your unmitigated character by sending
useless one-liners to the list.

Alright, folks, I've had enough of the contentious attitudes on the
list; from the younger generation of Coco users (me) to the elder (most
of you), adieu.  The Coco will die with you; I will take my efforts
elsewhere.

C.