[Coco] [Color Computer] More on Hot Coco scans

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 02:17:42 EDT 2008

My take on this is that they actually didn't know what the deal was with every one of the many authors. As a result they weren't willing to approve any copying of the magazines because there was no money to be made; and they weren't willing to expend any time in what is usually a very busy business. In order to protect themselves they gave a firm no to any copying so they would not be liable in case of any lawsuits.

Actually I thought Hot Coco better than Rainbow which was big but rather full of filler IMO.

Neil