[Coco] Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Thu Aug 14 22:08:59 EDT 2008

No flames from me, but maybe you can help clarify a few things for me (and the larger and seemingly very interested group)

Can you share the exact verbage of the agreement you have with Lonnie? It would be very helpful to understand the T&C's, what he expected, what penalty (if any) there was for violating the agreement, etc.

Also I may be able to run it past some lawyer-types at work. I understand Microsoft has a few lawyers on staff.

I am also interested in knowing when you attempted to contact the estate, and what (if any) response you have gotten.

We all want to see this content archived and available. Currently you have the only legally binding means of getting this accomplished.

-Mike