[Coco] Looking for a DECB directory utlity

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Aug 14 21:45:42 EDT 2008

In case you can't find what you are looking for...
I wrote a small program I to use as a file manager.
I tried to keep it small, in order to be able to copy it in every disk I
have without wasting much space.
If you want to give it a look...
http://yaccs.info/PROGRAMAS/XFILER/xfiler.html
I appreciate any feedback, since it's the first big program I wrote for
the CoCo in the last 10-15 years

Diego