[Coco] VCC emulator

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Thu Aug 14 20:34:00 EDT 2008

I just downloaded and installed VCC on my PC running XP Pro. Seems to
run fine, but I don't have any software setup to run in it yet.

My question is, will my Virtual Disk files from the Vavasour Emulator
work with VCC? If not, is there a way to convert them? I'll admit I
haven't tried them yet because I need to dig them out. Either way, it
would be nice to know how to convert if that's needed. Thanks in
advance.

Steve Batson
steve at batsonphotography.com
http://www.batsonphotography.com