[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: RAINBOW scans

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 20:14:56 EDT 2008

Well... it didn't take long for the handful of people that run
roughshod over the mailing list to run off yet another person that
actually wants to do something for the CoCo.  Congratulations, I hope
you are proud.

You don't own the copyrights, those that do couldn't prove damages
from copying a magazine that has been out of print for 20 years, and
yet you badger and threaten people?  Absolutely unreal.

Any of you wonder why it's such a small community... gee... I don't
know... could it be hostility perhaps?  You have no idea how many
times I've heard about the hostility of this group from other people
in other 8 bit forums.

The scan quality of the magazines that were put up was just passable
in some places.  I don't see how that could compete with the Rainbow
on disk project.

Look, if you don't like something... fine!  Nobody has a problem with
that, express your opinion.  But please don't repeatedly argue and
threaten and try to badger them into submission.  All that does is run
people off.