[Coco] Looking for a DECB directory utlity

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 20:04:44 EDT 2008

I saw a gui file manager for CC1/2 DECB in the RTSI archive in the Basic section, don't remember what it was called. It had a cartoon hand cursor and ran in PMODE 4 I believe.

If you are using a CoCo3 (or emulator) there is a GUI I wrote in Basic called Color FOG (File Operations GUI) which is handy for browsing, renaming, copying and even moving files. Just don't try too many at once (memory limits and what not.) Works on a 128K CC3 with DECB or HDB-DOS with hard drive support.
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob

Cheers,
Bob