[Coco] RAINBOW scans

Paul E. Jones paulej at arid.us
Thu Aug 14 13:48:59 EDT 2008

I agree the sentiment here.  If there was an agreement in place, then why
would a person's death void that agreement?  I would assume the agreement is
between Falsoft, Inc. and an individual and another company.  Unless there
are explicit clauses that would void that agreement as a result of an
individual's death (which I have never seen when the agreement involves a
corporation), then the agreement would survive a death.  The company made
the agreement.  Was the agreement between Lonnie personally, or with
Falsoft, Inc.?

Paul