[Coco] [Color Computer] RE: RAINBOW scans

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Aug 13 21:53:31 EDT 2008

From: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Diffendaffer
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:41 PM
To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Color Computer] RE: [Coco] RAINBOW scans

>> The time has come for the community to share what it has with each
>> other before the passage of time makes all this information even
>> harder to archive.

>I'm afraid I have to agree here.
>
>I can find about anything I want for any 8 bit... except the coco.
>I think it's time some people take a chill pill and stop jumping all
>over anyone that even suggests copying something CoCo related.

Let me throw in my AOL-style "Me too!" to this thread.

I think the main driving factor behind the caution was out of respect
for Lonnie's wishes. Sadly, he's gone.

The scanning project needs to continue. We have an agreement in place.
Let's just get it done already. You know what they say about "begging
forgiveness" versus "asking permission"

-Mike