[Coco] Rainbow scanning project in Limbo? Continue Scanning, Yes.

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 13 04:17:16 EDT 2008

Yes, I have done much scanning for the CoCo Archive project.

I was not happy with my work either and the next Magazines if I scan any
more will be very very poor quality. Zerox of Zerox copy of Zerox copy. Then
printed.

I still am wondering if anyone is looking at what I scanned. I spent many
hours.

Rainbow will be looked at for sure.

At least you have done two and they are available.

At best you will have lighted a fire to get the Rainbow on DVD project done.

Stephen H. Fischer