[Coco] Updated Download Archives: 1983 Magazines

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 17:17:48 EDT 2008

I have an update to my ongoing coco archives project. This time it is Magazine Scans from the Year 1983. As previously out of respect for list members who do not want this information please e-mail me off list for the download links.

If you missed my previous messages I have a CoCo Software Archive and a CoCo Documentation archive for download as well so if you need those links e-mail me off list as well indicating which ones you would like.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **