[Coco] [coco] Off topic ....Yahoo!'s RTML Sorry. I need help

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 01:53:56 EDT 2008

Since there is a thread on website stuff and non coco related... blah,
blah..

Does anyone here know/understand Yahoo!'s RTML stuff?

This is my last post on this and I apologize. I'm desperate.

Okay... I'll say COCO FOREVER, because as long as I can keep mine going, I
WILL  ALWAYS have a real, live coco operating even if it can't do anything
but display

FN 0 ERROR

I saw that one today on one of my cocos before I turned it off, slapped it
real good to shake the sorry solder plated edge connectors into submission.

Perhaps, when I get those IS0 cards, I might do as Gene Heskett did and do
some transplants. Gold is Gold and solder is .... ugh.

George