[Coco] JOT.DSK

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:22:36 EDT 2008

OK, I finished typing in the program, debugging it, making a
"readme.bas" program for instructions, and converting it to a .DSK
file.  Load JOT.DSK into your emulator and type [ RUN "README ] to
read the instructions or type [ RUN "JOT ] to play the game (without
the brackets of course).  The game is unmodified (except I used a
different word list that I already had to avoid typing in all the data
statements), so play with the code to jazz it up!  the game is really
pretty good at guessing your word.  Now who can I send the JOT.DSK
file to so it can be made available for others in the community.