[Coco] CoCo magazines & Other Documentation

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Mon Aug 18 15:41:29 EDT 2008

For those interested, there is a project already on going to archive
CoCo/OS-9 documentation, the CoCo/OS-9 Documentation Project
(www.os9projects.com.) These will give you a pretty good idea what
has already been archived.
For those who don't know, this is the DVD set which Glenside has been
offering at the CoCoFESTs.  If you have already scanned magazines,
etc. for your own use, please contact me so it can be included in the
archive.

Also, if anyone is doing a similar project (say archiving DSK images,
etc.) please drop me a line;it would probably be a good idea to
coordinate stuff a little so work isn't duplicated. I would
eventually like to 'fold' the documentation project with a DSK
archive so that we have everything together.

Dean Leiber