[Coco] Progress Report

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sun Aug 17 01:26:18 EDT 2008

Hello Coco Fans

I Want to thank the coco Fest Vendors for the products they have brought
to Chicago area.
Mark and Boisy have provided me with almost all of their product line.
The tech support is great.

I also want to thank those that have made their digital magazines
available.

Bob Devires Thank you for the Files you sen me earlier this week. I sent
them to my grandson
so he can place them on 3.5 inch floppy. I will use the files to make
digital files of the two
Chromasette tapes and use Boisy program to transfer files from my 80486
system to the coco.

Mark I think I will be mailing another MPI for upgrade and repair.

I thoroughly enjoy this list because most of the time things are friendly
and peaceable.

Thanks to all you coco folks for your help you provide me.

I don't get to play every day with the coco but things are headed in a
positive direction

I would be lost without the help and support you provide me

John

PS: one of my favorite chapters in the Christian bible is I Corinthians
Chapter 13.