[Coco] [Color Computer] RE: Done

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 15:09:17 EDT 2008

If Lonnie's heirs have not replied by now I think you should leave
them alone.  The family may not have warm fuzzy feelings about Rainbow
magazine.  Just because it was one person's baby doesn't mean the rest
of the family felt the same.
They may just want to sell off Falsoft and be done with it.

Let's face it, if you didn't want to deal with this how would you feel
if a rabid bunch of CoCo fanatics kept badgering you?