[Coco] Off topic - my music in an arcade crane game...

Paul E. Jones paulej at arid.us
Fri Aug 1 16:05:34 EDT 2008

Allen,

The similarities are amazing, but there seemed to be a difference between
the recorded MP3 and the from the machine and what I hear in your files.  In
the recording, I hear what sounds like an pipe organ at about 30s into the
file-- reminded me of a carnival ride.  In the MIDI files, I didn't hear
that.  It might be that I should blame Windows for not properly reproducing
the MIDI file. ;-)  Or, perhaps they altered your original MIDI to use a
different instrument?

Paul