[Coco] Space Quest - The Lost Chapter in a Coco 3 near you

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Mon Apr 28 08:11:58 EDT 2008

> If you're now porting fan made AGI games, I was recently pointed at "5
> Days a Stranger", and told it was a good game.

This game looks good, but unfortunately it was developped for the AGS Engine
(Adventure Game Studio) and is therefore not compatible with the AGI coco
interpreter. But while searching information about 5 Days a Stranger, I came
across Enclosure, an authentic AGI game, which looks very interesting. It is
a good canditate for my next port.

You can watch the trailer at: http://home.deds.nl/~femo/enclosure.htm

Guillaume