[Coco] VIP Library Disk

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 18:01:24 EDT 2008

Hi, John.

I will be leaving for the Philippines on Thursday 1 May. I leave home at
about 5 AM to take the bus for the 3 hour trip to the nearest international
airport (Brisbane), and then a 7 and a half flight to Manila, where my
fiancee will meet me. I'll be away for 85 days, returning on 24 July.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.