[Coco] COCO3 CPU

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:06:53 EDT 2008

There is an undocumented opcode, $3E, that does a reset on a 6809 but is
unsupported on the 6309 and will probably crash the machine, since it is
vectored to an "illegal opcode" location in low memory that contains garbage.
So, just poke $3E into, say, $3000, do an EXEC &H3000, and see whether the
computer does a reset (6809) or some unpredictable thing (6309).

Art