[Coco] Parts Give Away

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu Apr 24 08:27:48 EDT 2008

Tony

My neighbor was an Electronic Tech in a small manufacturing plant and
accumulated parts that was left over from his projects. I saw the box of
parts last week. I've lost interest in building any small projects and
hate to throw them away.
Do you still have an interest? Don't worry about postage.

If Tony doesn't want, does anyone else want?

Regards

John