[Coco] SoftLaw's VIP series

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 05:05:39 EDT 2008

The early editions of the VIP programs had a problem running as-is on the
CoCo 3. There was a patch offered on the hints columns of CoCo magazines
back then that fixed the troublesome "bytes sequence" (I think it was a pair
of them) to allow the VIP programs to run in properly in the CoCo 3.

Perhaps someone remembers exactly what was needed to patch, I know I've seen
the info on The Rainmbow (for example), so in my case I'd have to dive in
and browse a few issues to find out.

Right before SD Enterprises (who bought the VIP library from Softlaw) was
ready to issue CoCo 3 specific versions of the programs, they had updated
the original ones for use in the CoCo 3.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-