[Coco] Jeweled video capture

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Apr 19 19:14:35 EDT 2008

At 05:08 PM 4/19/2008, you wrote:
>Excellent work Roger!
>
>Thanks for keeping the tradition of unlicensed clones of popular video
>games alive on the CoCo :)
>
>-Mike

I knew it was safe from seeing about 50 other knock-offs of
Bejeweled.  In fact, some of them are strikingly similar.  Others
just change the theme and game pieces to look like other rocks and gems.

Also, unless they can find a way to actually play the game on "their
CoCo" to see that it's not a clone but does have similarities (where
have we heard that one before?), I think all is well.