[Coco] Jeweled video capture

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Apr 19 19:08:56 EDT 2008

At 10:27 AM 4/19/2008, you wrote:
>I will second that... Super is an excellent tool to convert pretty
>much any format to any other format. I use it daily at work to
>convert and recompress WMV to FLV. If you're interested or just
>bored, you can watch our shows at smudailydata.com. newer shows
>aren't up yet... I recommend the 4/1/2008 show. I don't do the
>website, I'm the engineer for the journalism department. For video
>capture we use Hauppage cards.
>
>Bob

When I said video capture I meant to say Screen Window Capture to
Video.  I need a good tool that can capture 15 fps or better of any
target window, DirectX or not, with sound... the sound currently
heard by the game or app.  The tool I used didn't show an audio
recording device until I plugged in my microphone and sit it next to
the PC speakers.  It could barely handle 10fps.