[Coco] Jeweled video capture

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Apr 19 00:16:50 EDT 2008

Ok, I uploaded a Flash (.flv) video capture of a few seconds of the
Jeweled game in it's current status, but the capture tool used has
dulled the colors and degraded the framerate and sound, plus posted a
registration reminder in the center of the video.

Keep in mind the video doesn't represent the higher quality of the
real game. When I find a free or trial-based tool similar to
HyperSnap that can record video+sound at a faster rate, I'll replace the video.

Jeweled is $15 which includes floppy disk shipment, 5.25" or 3.5",
and virtual disk by e-mail.

I am adding the levels to include power levels and some puzzle modes
where you have to clear the board of all jewels without being blocked
in with no moves available.  The puzzle modes contain only 2 or 3
jewel types spread across patterns that result in single or cascading
collapses when you make the right moves.  Talk about fun!

http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Videos