[Coco] Going, going...

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 22:45:19 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/18/2008 9:42:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
devries.bob at gmail.com writes:

Hello  coco friends.

As of 5:00 AM Thursday 1st May, I will be away from my  computer for 85 days.

I'm holidaying in the Philippines in a rural  community with no landline
phones, and uncertain electricity.

I'll  be getting aquainted with my new wife; getting married there.

I will  probably only be able to get to an internet cafe once a week, so I'll

still have some communication with all my friends here.

Will I have  a good time? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT :D

In the mean time, don't do  anything I wouldn't do.... hehe.

--
Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby,  Queensland, Australia

Aww My pops is getting married! Make sure to take lots of pictures! Take
care of baby Carl and my new step mom! Give her a hug for me. Make sure to email
as often as possible per future newsletter assignments!
I pray for Safe travel for you and let us know when you get there!

to my Internet dad!
Mary Kramer

listings at AOL Autos.