[Coco] CoCoFEST! photos...

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 23:54:24 EDT 2008

Hi, Allen.  Nice meeting you at the fest this past weekend.

I'm having problems looking at your fest pictures.  The first page of the
website is a nice menu of your albums, with nice pictures representing each
album.  Each album thumbnail can be seen by moving the cursor over the album
picture.  When I click on the Cocofest album, I get a new screen filled with
blank picture frames with titles.  When I click on Download, it will run for
a minute or so, then gives me an error saying to try again.  I've tried this
twice with the same results.  Do I need a MAC to do this successfully, or am
I doing something wrong?  I have a Vista PC.

Thanks for the help!

-- Steve --