[Coco] List of copied manuals ready to be scanned

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:59:36 EDT 2008

Fedor, if you save each page as a separate PDF file numbered in the correct
order Acrobat will allow you to merge them into one document. I use Version
6, and when I select Create PDF->From Multiple Files, it allows me to
chooses the files, and arrange them in correct order.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.