[Coco] List of copied manuals ready to be scanned

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 07:09:57 EDT 2008

Great! I will start scanning in stuff then and start putting them out in a
webfolder, that can be accessed here:

http://www.steeman.dk/CoCoManuals/

I have to warn against the quality of a lot of this stuff, because they are
scans of B&W copies. Nevertheless it is overall well readable. At a later
stage I will start looking at the collection of original manuals.

Cheers,
Fedor