[Coco] coco fest time!

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 05:04:33 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/11/2008 7:29:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mark at cloud9tech.com writes:
All,

>It warmed in the night so we are back to rain, we made full circle,
>rain, sleet, snow, and back to rain in ~12hrs. Roads are wet for now
>but temp is to drop today. Blizzard in Northern/Central  MN.

>I'm doing final prep and will be on the journey to Elgin in a few  hours.

>Life is GOOD!!! :)

>Mark
>Cloud-9

Well I made it.   You know what is worse than Chicago bumper to  bumper
traffic at 70 MPH?   Chicago Bumper to Bumper traffic at 2  MPH!

There was an accident on the I 90/94 Chicago express way during
rush hour (of course) and I was in the middle of it.(the traffic not the
accident)

I ain't missun the fest!

Roy

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)